Thursday, February 1, 2007

ODB






She used to talk about Old Dirty Bastard all the freaking time. Non-stop. It was like she was trying to impress me, because she knows I love the Wu-Tang Clan. But she never really said anything of significance about him, or any details about the time they spent together. It was always,

“Oh, he was so amazing, I miss him so much.”
Or
“I cherish the time we spent together.”

And getting very sentimental about him. So I started to wonder, “Did Old Dirty Bastard do Mariah?” Because Mariah is very sentimental about fucking. And if she was trying to make me jealous, it didn’t work, because she never really hinted as to whether they fucked or not, but even if she had said, “He fucked me like a dirty bastard.” It wouldn’t have made me jealous, it just would have made me proud, to know I had been somewhere one of my heroes had been. Plus that makes the fact that I fucked Mariah Carey even cooler, like, look at her list:
That old fuck
Old Dirty Bastard
Me.

Awesome.

So, if anyone reading this knows more details about the relationship between ODB and MC, plz post a comment.

No comments: