Thursday, February 1, 2007

Even celebrities who look great in photos have insecurities in the bedroom.



People sometimes ask me what I did to make Mariah so obsessed with me.
“Why did she fall so head over heals with you?”
And I tell them that I think it was something I said to her that first night when we were both naked together. She was a little apprehensive about taking her clothes off and she told me she felt fat when she was naked because her curves were, “let loose.” She only liked to have sex with her bra on yada yada yada. And that’s when I said to her,

“You are a huge woman. Your voice is huge. Your career is huge. Your fanbase is huge. Your legacy is enormous. Your award collection is huge. So you’ve got big curves to back up the huge life you’ve made for yourself? Be proud, for god’s sake. It shouldn’t be any other way. You shouldn’t feel ashamed. Especially not with me. I’m here to love you, not judge you.”

Fuck all that airbrush shit. Even celebrities who look great in photos have insecurities in the bedroom. I loved seeing Mariah’s flaws. Her legs are not shiny and glossy, they’re real. Real legs. And her breast fucking haaaaaaang… but in a great big Beautiful way.

Anyways, as soon as I said that to her, she let loose. She got so comfortable with me, to the point where she would take her top off while we were just eating French fries. It was awesome.

No comments: