Friday, September 4, 2009

NATASA FINDS THE PROJECT TO BE "VERY INTERESTING"


This is Natasa Vojnovic:
http://www.showstudio.com/project/politicalfashion/movies/2008-04-25/


For quite a few months now, Natasa has been my muse for the scriptwriting process, and my ideal casting select for Mariah.
She would bring the publicity, sexiness and intensity to the story that I desired.
When I met her, she was a model who was interested in theatre. We got along well, so I did not feel shy bout offering her a role in this tiny project.
As it turns out, she is seriously developing herself as an actress and involved in many, presumably larger, acting projects.
She is therefore not available for this one. She and her agent were 100% gracious about my proposal. Natasa said she thought the project was "very interesting," and she was incredibly honored.
I hope to have her at the show and convince her to work with me on my next project...

No comments: